This is the tenth year I have organized this benefit to give thanks to
Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital for everything that they do for our
community. We will be donating 20% of all sales and soliciting
tax-deductible donations for this amazing facility so that all children
can receive their care.
This year’s “Giving Thanks for the Children: An Art Boutique Benefiting Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital at Stanford” will be a weekend open house from 10am-5pm on Saturday November 14th at my home & studio in Palo Alto, CA. Drop by for:
- Special Preview of the “Naked in Nature” collection of flowers and leaves cast in sterling and bronze
- Art in the Affirmative original and reproduction collages
- An extensive clearance section of Organic Silver (up to 50% off!!)
- A treasure rainbow of unset stones and minerals ready to incorporate into your own creations
- Personalized Arbonne demo by guru Caroline Palmer (Sat 2-4pm only)
- Fabric artists who specialize in upcycling designer samples and notions from FabMo will be showing/selling their creative and useful crafts – perfect gift items!
- Friends from my Hip Chicks in Mid-Life Meetup group will be offering some beautiful scarves and accessories for sale.
We will also have some healthy and not so healthy goodies to nosh on. Bring a friend and plan to visit a while! Please email or call me (650-799-6051) for address details.
For those of you not in the Bay Area or otherwise engaged next weekend, feel free to contact me with special requests, custom orders, and some extra holiday discounts on pieces that you have been eyeing!
Lucile Packard has grown to become an internationally recognized leader in pediatric medical care, research, and training. It provides care to all families, regardless of their ability to pay, and is a vital resource for the community. We will be donating 20% of show sales to support Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital at Stanford.
I hope to see you here!
This is what my booth looks like at many of my bigger shows: